Eat to live, but don’t live to eat’. Healthy food is an important factor and eating the right food can help us improve our overall health. The fitter you are, the better you feel. Modern way of lifestyle where people have very little physical activity to do is turning hazardous for our health. People now understand that good health is above wealth and they are becoming more and more health conscious than they used to be.
We have done our legwork and we offer you simple healthy diet tips which can be simple to integrate in your day to day life:
- Avoid watching television during a meal. It can increase your intake of calories by more than 40 percent. It is a distracting activity and can result in you eating too much.
- Be smart and snack healthy. It is better to satisfy your craving with a more healthy option. The best options are protein packed snacks, a fruit etc
- Exercise everyday for atleast half an hour to help you build and maintain muscle mass. The more muscle you have the higher your metabolism. It will help you burn more calories throughout the day
- Get adequate amount of sleep. The simple rule of getting to bed just 30 minutes earlier and waking up 30 minutes later can help you make better food choices. When you get good amount of rest you will less likely snack out on unhealthy food out of fatigue or stress
- Eat a big balanced breakfast and start your day. Never skip your breakfast as it is the most important meal of the day. It should have a good combination of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- Make a habit of eating two fruits a day. Some fruits have no fat and are mostly water. It fills your stomach and they are good kind of carbohydrates that contain a lot of healthy fibre.
- Drink lots and lots of water. It is important to keep yourself hydrated and stay energized. We recommend that you drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday. Do not wait till you start feeling thirsty. That is a sign of dehydration, and so to avoid that drink water throughout the day.
Our healthy diet tips are the result of many years of experience. It can be followed by everyone to feel better physically and mentally.…